With Online Banking, parents can monitor spending and teach responsibility.
They sure grow up fast. Here's another way to help them grow up right.
When is your son or daughter ready to start driving? When can you push back that curfew an hour or two? One key to parenting is to know when your child is ready to take the next step toward adulthood. When it comes to finances, an ALLIANCE Junior Checking account offers West Texas kids some financial freedom while allowing Mom and Dad to keep an eye on things.
Young people under age 18 can open joint accounts along with their parents or grandparents. That gives the adult the power to use Online Banking and other means to supervise debit card use, check writing and other account activity. Along with our Junior Savings accounts, this is another great tool to turn young adults into smart money managers.
- Accounts are for young people ages 12 to 17
- Must have state or federal picture ID and an ALLIANCE Junior Savings account
- 0.30% added to certificate rates and 0.30% cash back on debit card purchases
- Unlimited refunds on ATM transactions worldwide
- Free Visa Debit Card
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Deposit Capture
- Two free boxes of checks per year
- Free cashier's checks
- Free Bill Pay with three or more bills per month (if minimum not met, $5 monthly fee assessed)
We're here to help
Convenient and easy to use, our calculators provide good data to make better decisions.
Our financial education articles cover various topics and deliver helpful insight.
Access your accounts wherever you go and whenever it’s convenient.