Spend some time teaching your kids the value of a dollar.
All Savings Include:
Easy Access to Funds
Ability to Transfer
Overdraft Protection for ALLIANCE Checking Accounts
It's a lesson that will last a lifetime and the tuition cost can't be beat.
These days, $5 probably isn't enough to get your kids into the movies or fill them up with fast food. But it is enough to open a Junior Savings account at ALLIANCE where they can put their allowance money, cash gifts from grandparents, or paycheck from a part-time job.
But we're also looking at the bigger picture here. Just like learning a sport, a musical instrument, or good manners, it's best to start teaching financial responsibility early on. As one deposit follows another, children will get a kick out of saving for something they really want. Parents can take satisfaction that they've taught their kids something that will help them lead successful lives.
- Junior accounts open to young people age 17 and under
- $5 deposit to open an account
- Account earns dividends if balance remains over $50
- Learn good money-management skills through Zogo, bring in the certificate of completion and we'll deposit up to $25 in the account
- Minor becomes an official member-owner of the credit union
- Parents are joint owners of the account, allowing them to keep an eye on the funds
As young people earn a little more money, they can invest in a special Share Account that lets them take another step on the road to becoming a smart saver.
- Two-year Certificate designed for young people
- Earn a special promotional rate
- Minimum $100 opening deposit
- Visit one of our branches for more details
We're here to help
More information about Calculators
Convenient and easy to use, our calculators provide good data to make better decisions.
More information about Education
Access our Financial Education articles for the most important financial decisions of your life.
More information about Mobile App
Access your accounts wherever you go and whenever it’s convenient.