ALLIANCE Credit Union members are welcome to apply.
Investing in your education to a higher degree
Whatever your age or experience, if you're one of our members, we support your educational path. And with college costs increasing, we provide more than just emotional support. Our scholarship program helps everyone from graduating high school seniors to college students to those who have graduated college and are aiming for a professional degree.
Not yet a member? No problem. You can join ALLIANCE and apply for our scholarships once you have been a member for six months. Our membership is open to anyone in Lubbock or its eight surrounding counties.
Everything you need to know follows...
- You do not have to have an account if your parent or guardian does and has been a member for six months prior to the application deadline.
- Scholarship recipients for the application year must attend college (community, technical, university or other institution) full time.
- You must have a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Award recipients must be able to provide verification of acceptance and/or enrollment in college.
- Not eligible to apply: ALLIANCE Board of Directors, ALLIANCE Supervisory Committee, ALLIANCE employees, ALLIANCE Scholarship Selection Team. Family members of the above-mentioned groups are eligible to apply.
- ALLIANCE scholarships are non-renewable. Previous ALLIANCE Annual Scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply.
We begin accepting applications in the spring of each year. Please return to this page for updates.
We're here to help
Convenient and easy to use, our calculators provide good data to make better decisions.
Our financial education articles cover various topics and deliver helpful insight.
Access your accounts wherever you go and whenever it’s convenient.