Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Branch Accessibility
NOTICE TO MEMBERS:
On March 20, 2020, ALLIANCE made the difficult decision to close our doors in order to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). For the last 63 days, we have served our members through extended drive-thru services and extra hours for our teams.
Today, we are excited to announce that ALLIANCE will re-open its doors to our members beginning May 26, 2020.
State and local restrictions, as well as our desire to protect our employees and members, dictates that we implement strict social distancing efforts. We want to assure you that we are taking every step possible to ensure the safety and health of our staff and our members while also providing the best service possible:
Back to Regular Hours
7:30am - 6:00pm Monday through Friday (drive-thru)
9:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday (lobbies)
8:00am - 1:00pm Saturday (drive-thru)
- If you do not feel comfortable coming into the lobby, all transactions will still be available through the drive-thru
- You can access ALLIANCE remotely through ATMs, Online and Mobile Banking or by calling our eSolutions department at 806.798.5554
Monitoring Branch Traffic
- Each branch will have someone monitoring the entrance - 8 members per branch max at a time
- You will be required to lower your mask and face a camera for verification before being granted entry (masks are not required, but recommended)
- If you do not want to remove your mask, all transactions will still be available through the drive-thru
- Due to decreased occupancy, we discourage bringing children into the branch
- Hand sanitizer pumps will be placed at each entry, and throughout each branch
- Teller Stations as well as MSR and Loan Officer desks will be sanitized at least twice a day
- Branches continue to be Germ Blasted weekly
- Sneeze guards are being installed at each teller window
- Water bottles will be available, all other lobby refreshments (doughnuts, coffee, popcorn, candy) have been removed
- Water fountains have been covered
These restrictions are being implemented to comply with state and local orders and to protect the safety of our members and staff. We want to reassure you that you can still access ALLIANCE remotely through drive-thru banking, ATMs, Online and Mobile Banking.
If you haven't enrolled in online access, it only takes a few minutes. Click HERE to get started.
If you haven't downloaded the ALIANCE Mobile App, click the appropriate link below from your mobile phone:
Our eSolutions staff is available Monday-Friday, 7:30am-6:00pm to answer questions, asist with transactions, and meet the needs of our members at 806.798.5554. Please visit our website and follow us on social media for any important updates as this situation evolves.
The continuance of widespread closures and restrictions may reduce incomes for some of our members. Whether it’s an emergency loan you need, or you’re worried about making payments on an existing loan, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here for you, and we’ll do what we can to help. You can apply for loans and complete the entire process remotely.
If you’re a small business owner who is being adversely affected, the Small Business Association (SBA) may also be able to help you. Click HERE for further information.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we comply with state mandates and do our part to keep our community safe. For the most up-to-date information on branch operations click HERE or follow us on social media.
We're here to help
Convenient and easy to use, our calculators provide good data to make better decisions.
Our financial education articles cover various topics and deliver helpful insight.
Access your accounts wherever you go and whenever it’s convenient.