Your new journey could start today.
We're looking for people focused on helping others
Service is the heart of our mission, and our people are the heartbeat of our credit union. If you're passionate about helping others reach their financial goals, ALLIANCE is the place to be. We work hard and have fun doing it.
Bring your creativity, bring your experience, bring your drive to be your very best. We value it all and help you find the right position where you can thrive.
Our total compensation package includes the following:
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental, vision, Teladoc, life & disability insurance
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Paid volunteer hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- 401K with an employer match (up to 7%)
- Paid volunteer hours
- 401K with an employer match (up to 7%)
Current Open Positions
Serve the members of ALLIANCE Credit Union with professional, courteous service. Perform all teller functions proficiently. Solve basic member problems and/or help with member questions or work-related matters. Efficient handling of member needs and accurate transactions. Perform account maintenance. Maintain dual control standards.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Welcomes members in a professional and courteous manner. Providing routine information concerning services and directs member to appropriate department for specific information and service. Must be able to handle basic questions and member needs and respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints and/or direct them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance. Tellers will have an active roll in participation in credit union promotions.
Provide general and specific service-related information concerning Credit Union services or policies and procedures. While, maintaining up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all Credit Union products and services offered by the Credit Union and on all related policies and procedures. Maintain a thorough knowledge of policies and procedures with particular attention to the Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot Act, Regulation CC, Robbery and Emergency procedures. Maintain knowledge of all State and Federal regulations that are applicable to the transactions performed in the teller area.
Responsible for meeting or exceeding referral objectives. Must maintain basic product knowledge of services offered by the Credit Union. Responsible for informing members of products that will enhance their ALLIANCE experience. Must be able to work with other departments to answer questions and refer members when necessary accurately and appropriately. Must learn what PFI means and why it is important. Must promote the Credit Union’s vision and mission statement.
Responsible auditing and compliance needs. Must insure compliance by completing all logs and monitoring individual cash limits, ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance standards are met. Responsible for ensuring dual control standards are met at all times. Responsible for maintaining balancing standards and following all balancing policies and procedures. Complete CTRs effectively and efficiently. Report SAR activities to the BSA officer. Responsible for accurately performing opening and closing procedures and maintaining safety standards.
Maintain ongoing training and development. Must be willing to participate in training that is provided. Must be actively meeting attendance measurements. Responsible for participating in and providing feedback in team meetings.
- Provide teller cash orders and sell excess cash while monitoring individual teller limits
- Maintaining vault security and balancing individual transactions performed on RBGs and dispensers
- Provide teller functions such as balancing teller drawers and cash tapes.
- Close accounts pursuant to appropriate requests
- Order debit cards
- Participate in credit union promotions
- Promote, explain and cross-sell credit union services such as consumer and mortgage loans, IRAs, share certificates, debit and credit cards, on-line banking, mobile app features, gift cards and money orders
- Determine applicable holds on share drafts presented
- Ensure teller area is stocked with forms, supplies, etc.
- Order member checks
- Set up and maintain online banking
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide friendly, professional, personal service to all members and associates.
- Balance your drawer daily, with no outages Maintain dual control.
- Accurately post mail transactions to dual control log on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- Proactively seek opportunities to identify appropriate products and services for the betterment of the member.
- Accurately post transactions, having fewer than 3 unresolved posting errors in a 30 day period.
- Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- Maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
- Maintain a profession work environment and businesslike appearance.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Cash handling experience is preferred but is not required.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
Other Skills: Ten key calculator and computer keyboard by touch. Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names. Ability to operate desk top computer, associated peripheral equipment, and Credit Union software programs. Ability to deal with standardized situations applying common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions
The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger handle or feel: reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, and/or kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The job is performed in that of a “typical” office environment where the noise is sometimes moderate, and the temperature is maintained throughout the year.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
We're here to help
Convenient and easy to use, our calculators provide good data to make better decisions.
Our financial education articles cover various topics and deliver helpful insight.
Access your accounts wherever you go and whenever it’s convenient.