Your new journey could start today.
We're looking for people focused on helping others
Service is the heart of our mission, and our people are the heartbeat of our credit union. If you're passionate about helping others reach their financial goals, ALLIANCE is the place to be. We work hard and have fun doing it.
Bring your creativity, bring your experience, bring your drive to be your very best. We value it all and help you find the right position where you can thrive.
Our total compensation package includes the following:
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental, life, disability and vision insurance
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Gym membership reimbursement
- 401K with an employer match (up to 7%) so you can work toward retirement
Current Open Positions
Check out the career opportunities we have in our Lubbock, Texas, branches.
Hours range from 20-29 hours per week
Process transactions and assist members with inquiries/requests.
- Deliver outstanding service to both internal and external members.
- Maintain current knowledge of all Credit Union products.
- Greet members promptly and professionally.
- Process transactions in an accurate, timely, and courteous manner.
- Assist members with account problems and provide information as requested.
- Process all required documentation.
- Assure proper maintenance, cleanliness and security of work area, cash drawer, desks, equipment, etc.
- Comply with the policies and procedures of ALLIANCE Credit Union.
- Comply with privacy issues and requirements.
- Complete training annually as assigned.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and business practices established by Credit Union management.
- Perform teller duties as assigned.
- Junior or Senior Undergraduate student or graduate student who is currently enrolled and is majoring in relevant course of study related to the financial/Business industry.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for servicing Credit Union members and projecting a positive image as representative for the Credit Union.
- Some cash handling and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Intermediate mathematical skill required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.).
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Will be required to work at all ALLIANCE locations
- Days of operation are Monday-Saturday. Hours vary by location.
- Works in a typical administrative setting with climate control and appropriate lighting.
- Work requires sitting and frequent standing, as well as lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds when moving coin and cash drawer.
Perform other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time or without notice.
Qualified applicants must pass a background check, drug screening and credit check to be eligible for employment.
ALLIANCE Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
At Alliance Credit Union, we are continuously seeking individuals who are energetic, highly motivated and want to make a difference in the lives of our members and the community.
BENEFITS: Employee paid insurance, gym membership reimbursement, good hours, family working environment and much more.
How is your company improving lives? At Alliance Credit Union, we continually strive to make a difference in our employee’s lives, both professionally and personally, by offering a world class, highly competitive compensation and benefits package. We provide a generous 401(k) that matches up to 7% of an employee’s contribution; 100% paid health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short- and long-term disability for the employee; vacation and sick leave.
Alliance Credit Union is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our Accounting team.
Supporting the financial management and operations of the Credit Union through maintenance of accounting records and reports. Performing a wide variety of advanced accounting work under minimum supervision.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
Qualified applicants must pass a background check, drug screening and credit check to be eligible or employment.
ALLIANCE Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
We're here to help
Convenient and easy to use, our calculators provide good data to make better decisions.
Our financial education articles cover various topics and deliver helpful insight.
Access your accounts wherever you go and whenever it’s convenient.